Coco Empire Towel Pink Brick
Regular price $47.00
Unit price per
The sky’s the limit in NYC, just look up. The iconic Empire State Building comes into view on this empowering flat weave, inspired by Coco Loom’s beloved home city. Emerging with a fresh perspective, the Deco skyscraper transforms into a geometric silhouette that makes you do a double take.
Coco Loom Turkish towels are the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything, eco-friendly canvas. Their smoother, longer organic cotton fibers give each weave a distinctively soft feel and airy, quick-drying quality, traditionally loomed by artisans in Turkey. Use yours as a luxe bath towel, beach blanket, yoga mat, tablecloth, wall tapestry, picnic spread, camping mat, or whatever else you can dream up.
- 100% organic Turkish cotton
- Original hand-drawn, two-sided design
- Modern double weave loomed by artisans in Turkey
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, absorbent & quick drying
- Packaged in reusable, water-resistant travel pouch
- Shipping bag is 100% biodegradable
- 36”x 67” / 360 grams
Each Coco Loom Towel
- Comes in its own handmade travel pouch
- Have a hanging loop for easy hanging and drying.
- Supports an independent artist.
- Helps protect the bee population.
- Travel Towel
- Beach Towel
- Beach/Picnic Blanket
- Use as Throw
- Use as Shawl
- Use as Tapestry
For your towel
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors
- Mild liquid detergent
- Hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Steam or Iron on warm
- Hand wash cold water
- Spot clean
- Iron inside out if needed
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry