This oceanic reflection was imagined by New York-based artist and illustrator Sadi Tekin in collaboration with Coco Loom. His goddess of the sea takes fluid shape in undulating waves, peacefully in her element as vibrant fish swim by.
Coco Loom Turkish towels are the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything, eco-friendly canvas. Their smoother, longer organic cotton fibers give each weave a distinctively soft feel and airy, quick-drying quality, loomed by artisans in Turkey. Use yours as a luxe bath towel, beach blanket, yoga mat, tablecloth, wall tapestry, picnic spread, camping mat, or whatever else you can dream up.
- 100% organic Turkish cotton
- Original hand-drawn, two-sided design
- Modern double weave loomed by artisans in Turkey
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, absorbent & quick drying
- Packaged in reusable, water-resistant travel pouch
- Shipping bag is 100% biodegradable
- 36”x 67” / 470 grams