Unit price per
How’s this for a sun salutation? This radiant collaboration between Coco Loom and British artist Megan Hall of Flotsam Prints beams major positivity. Against the warm glow of the rising sun, carefree legs kick above the water’s surface. Invigorated by her wild swims at the Devon seaside, Megan channels her euphoric connection with nature into deeply inspired linocuts.
Coco Loom Turkish towels are the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything, eco-friendly canvas. Their smoother, longer organic cotton fibers give each weave a distinctively soft feel and airy, quick-drying quality, loomed by artisans in Turkey. Use yours as a luxe bath towel, beach blanket, yoga mat, tablecloth, wall tapestry, picnic spread, camping mat, or whatever else you can dream up.
- 100% organic Turkish cotton
- Original hand-drawn, two-sided design
- Modern double weave loomed by artisans in Turkey
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, absorbent & quick drying
- Packaged in reusable, water-resistant travel pouch
- Shipping bag is 100% biodegradable
- Approx. 36”x 67” / 360 grams
Each Coco Loom Towel
- Comes in its own handmade travel pouch
- Have a hanging loop for easy hanging and drying.
- Supports an independent artist.
- Helps protect the bee population.
- Travel Towel
- Beach Towel
- Beach/Picnic Blanket
- Use as Throw
- Use as Shawl
- Use as Tapestry
For your towel
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors
- Mild liquid detergent
- Hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Steam or Iron on warm
- Hand wash cold water
- Spot clean
- Iron inside out if needed
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry