Regular price $56.00
Unit price per
Where will your story take you? The rest is still unwritten. New York-based artist and illustrator Sadi Tekin composes a poetic blank canvas in collaboration with Coco Loom. This bold, graphic design abstracts a larger-than-life sheet of lined notebook paper. On it, you’re the author. Use it as a living journal to think big and dream on.
Coco Loom Turkish towels are the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything, eco-friendly canvas. Their smoother, longer organic cotton fibers give each weave a distinctively soft feel and airy, quick-drying quality, traditionally loomed by artisans in Turkey. Use yours as a luxe bath towel, beach blanket, yoga mat, tablecloth, wall tapestry, picnic spread, camping mat, or whatever else you can dream up.
- 100% organic Turkish cotton
- Original hand-drawn, two-sided design
- Modern double weave loomed by artisans in Turkey
- Ultra-soft, lightweight, absorbent & quick drying
- Packaged in reusable, water-resistant travel pouch
- Shipping bag is 100% biodegradable
- 36”x 67” / 470 grams
Each Coco Loom Towel
- Comes in its own handmade travel pouch
- Have a hanging loop for easy hanging and drying.
- Supports an independent artist.
- Helps protect the bee population.
- Travel Towel
- Beach Towel
- Beach/Picnic Blanket
- Use as Throw
- Use as Shawl
- Use as Tapestry
For your towel
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors
- Mild liquid detergent
- Hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Steam or Iron on warm
- Hand wash cold water
- Spot clean
- Iron inside out if needed
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry